Due to COVID-19 we have put in place some precautions and requirements to protect our customers and team members. Please follow these guidelines when skating with us.
If you have experienced any of the following we ask that you please refrain from visiting our facility:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Our team at each station will be wearing a mask
- We have placed sanitation stations in various places around our facility
- Birthday party tables have been placed 6 feet apart
- Please refrain from entering our Ice Arena Pro Shop if there are 4 people inside. We ask that you wait on the bench outside.
- You must wear a mask or face covering while in the building
- Once you are on the roller floor or on the ice you may skate without a mask. Once you exit the roller floor or ice, please put your masks back on
- Practice social distancing