Please help us allow everyone to have fun by following these simple rules:
- Skaters skate at their own risk.
- No smoking anywhere in the building.
- No drugs or alcohol on the property.
- No outside food or drink.
- Do not bring firearms, weapons, fireworks, or any dangerous substance onto the property.
- Please watch your language and behavior.
- No fighting.
- HAVE FUN!!
In addition to the general rules above, the following pertain specifically to the ice side:
- Do not walk on the concrete with your skates on.
- Please skate in a counter-clockwise direction, or in the same direction as everyone else.
- No food or drinks allowed on the ice.
- Do not kick or chop at the ice with your skates.
- Please do not play “tag” or chase others.
- Do not throw balls, coins, or other items on the ice. This can cause others to fall.
- Do not slide on the ice.
- No more than two skaters may hold hands…no trains or crack-the-whip.
- Do not sit on the wall of the ice or enter the penalty box areas.
- Please enter and exit the ice via the doors.
- Hockey sticks and pucks are not allowed on the ice during public session.
- During “hockey” times, all children under age 18 are required to wear a helmet. Adults are likewise encouraged to.
- No jumps or spins during public session.
- No one is allowed on the ice while the ice is being resurfaced. The doors must remain closed.
What is the smallest size skates that you carry?
- Size 8 in toddlers. In the roller arena, we do have adjustable skates, with the ability to adjust size, and lock wheels. These skates buckle over the childs shoes.
What is the minimum age requirement for any of your “Learn to” Programs?
- We ask that your child be at least four (4) years old before joining one of our programs.