Freestyle is NOT a part of public session. Freestyle is open ice practice for figure skaters that have completed our Learn to Skate Program and have private lessons.
- Skaters must pass the “Delta” level in our Learn to Ice Skate program
- Learn to Ice Skate Students can only use Freestyle Ice times with a coach
- Skater MUST sign up for their desired ice time with the proper Google Form
- Skater MUST sign in the Freestyle book and pay for their ice time BEFORE taking the ice
Skaters have 3 payment options for Freestyle Skating times:
Freestyle Gold Card
- Allows unlimited Freestyle hours and public session for one month
- Must be purchased no later than the 5th of each month and will be valid for 1 month only. The cost of the card will go up $10 per day after the 5th.
- 11 slips for $140
- Each slip is worth 1 hour of Freestyle Skating.
- Slips are purchased through our Proshop.
- Slips must be filled out by the skater and placed in the Freestyle Drop-box before taking the ice.
- 1 hour: $14
- Skaters must pay rink personnel before taking the ice.
- Please note that an attendant may not be readily available to complete drop-in transactions prior to Freestyle, and there may be a delay before skater is authorized to skate.
Our Freestyle Class is designed for skaters who have completed our Learn to Ice Skate program and are looking to learn more about edging, turns, single jumps, and basic spins. Class is from 5pm-6pm on Wednesdays. The first 30 minutes of class, is a warm-up skate and the last 30 minutes is instruction time. The sign-up fee is a flat rate of $80 a month and also includes a one month season pass.